The blisters and calluses come to be a kind of distinctive in most feet. They carry us through life and yet we often neglect them. Many times we squeeze them into very tight shoes or expose them to too much moisture. Other times, the skin becomes dry, because it does not receive any attention. Fortunately, here we share the best home remedies to get beautiful feet.
What happens is that we usually don't give our feet due importance until they start to hurt. Undoubtedly, they deserve special care throughout the year and we must protect them with shoes according to their size.
By itself, corns appear harmless and cause no problems, but they can have painful consequences. In addition to causing serious discomfort when walking, corns can serve as a gateway for germs. However, the application of these home remedies can be enough to return to having healthy and beautiful feet.
Apple cider vinegar for beautiful feet
Apple cider vinegar is often used as a home remedy to remove calluses and have beautiful feet.
· Add the apple cider vinegar to the bath water and soak your feet and then rub with a pumice stone.
· Soak a cotton ball with the apple cider vinegar and stick it firmly to the feet. Leave the vinegar to act from night to morning. It is best to use a sock, to prevent the cotton from slipping or separating at night.
After the treatment you can move the softened corn with a pumice stone or the most suitable utensil. Repeat this application daily until the callus loses thickness and is not unsightly.
Aspirin as a home remedy for healthy feet
A paste of aspirin, lemon juice, and water can help remove thick calluses from your feet. Also, it has a slightly numbing effect, which of course is beneficial to any existing pain.
· Grind about six aspirin tablets into a fine powder.
· Add about half a teaspoon of lemon juice and a few drops of water to the powder.
· Shake the mixture well so that it forms a paste.
· Apply the paste in the areas where there are calluses.
· Wrap a new plastic bag or aluminum foil around the foot.
· Wrap the foot in a towel or put on thick socks.
· Let the paste act for about 10 minutes before rinsing it off and rubbing the corn with a pumice stone.
Pumice stone for beautiful feet
This element represents an indispensable auxiliary of home remedies to obtain beautiful feet without calluses. Although a tool other than pumice can be used to remove calluses, I prefer stone.
Using the pumice stone to achieve beautiful feet is in addition to some type of pre-treatment. These treatments serve to soften corns and allow the stone to obtain a better result. After the stone a brush is recommended to be able to remove all the roughness of the surface.
Epsom salts as a foot remedy
Magnesium sulfate, also known as Epsom salt, is a home remedy for skin care. This time we will use it as a home remedy to remove annoying calluses from the feet. For this, a bath must be prepared by adding the salts to the water to soften the calluses. Thus, it is ideal to eliminate imperfections and keep the skin of the foot healthier.
· For a full tub of water, you should add about two cups of Epsom salts. If you just want to wash your feet, a handful of Epsom salt is more than enough. In addition, you can add a few drops of an essential oil to improve the treatment.
· Soak your feet for at least twenty minutes.
· Dry thoroughly and then rub the callus areas with a pumice stone or other recommended remover for this purpose.
The Epsom salt foot bath should be applied at least three times a week. But it is advisable to do it every day, to always soften the calluses. Don't forget to clean all traces of worn skin and apply some foot cream.
If you live in a deregulated electricity market like Texas, Ohio or Connecticut, you can shop and save money on your electricity bill. The electricity plan you choose can make a big impact. Compare your current electricity rate to what you could be paying. And make sure you are on a fixed rate electricity plan to avoid paying off-contract rates.