One of the foods most loved by all human beings is undoubtedly the cucumber, since this delicious vegetable combines very well with everything and is enjoyed eating in every imaginable way, especially by us Mexicans, since we usually combine it with all species of chili peppers that we find and lemon while we enjoy it as a delicious snack or snack, it also usually becomes a refreshing water or, even, ice popsicles.
This is how common it is for us to consume cucumber, especially in salads, that, without a doubt, our body is well endowed with all the nutrients it has to offer, but many times we tend to cancel out those properties and benefits that it gives us when combining them. wrongly with other things, since we are completely unaware of the benefits of eating cucumber.
So that you know how to take advantage of everything that this food provides, we present you those benefits of eating cucumber that you will love to know and, from now on, you will love to eat them whenever you have the opportunity.
· It is a food with low caloric intake and few carbohydrates.
· It provides a good dose of fiber, as well as vitamins A, B, C, and E.
· It is a source of water par excellence.
· A 100 g cucumber only has 13 calories, 97% of it is liquid.
· It is a vegetable rich in potassium, iron, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
BENEFITS OF EATING CUCUMBER
· By having 90% water, it becomes the ideal complement for the daily hydration that we need.
· If by forgetfulness or carelessness you did not use sunscreen when you were exposed to the sun and suffered burns on your skin, cucumber will be your solution, since it helps you relieve the pain of the burn.
· For those who want to eliminate toxins that their body does not need, regular consumption of cucumber will help you get rid of that, in addition to dissolving kidney stones. Ingesting it in water will do you a lot of good.
· Its bark contains 12% of the vitamin C that must be consumed every day.
· Being a low-calorie vegetable, it has a high percentage of water, so it is the perfect food for when we are on a diet to lose weight.
· Its high fiber content helps regulate the transit of our intestines, avoiding constipation.
· Cucumber strengthens the joints, as it is rich in silicon, the substance that strengthens connective tissues.
· Cucumber water combined with carrot increases the consumption of vitamins and minerals, which help eliminate the pain caused by gout and arthritis by reducing uric acid.
· For those days when the hangover exceeds its limits, there is no better remedy than to eat cucumber, since it contains many electrolytes, vitamin B, sugar and water; it even helps prevent it. To avoid the famous "flying bed" it is advisable to eat some cucumber slices before going to sleep.
· Delays the aging of the skin and cells.